Stolen iPhone IMEI

I had an iPhone stolen and reported it to the police. They asked for identification of the iPhone eg IMEI or serial number in case it was located.

I have the invoice with all my purchase details but no serial number is noted.

The invoice merely states the Weborder Number under this section.

Where can I get the iPhone details

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 4:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 4:50 AM

Refer to Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support

Learn how to find the serial number of an iPhone, iPad, iPod, HomePod, Mac, or other Apple product.

Check here first

Depending on the product, you can find your serial number:

On the surface of your product.

In iTunes, if your product syncs with iTunes.

On a Mac, by choosing About This Mac from the Apple menu.

On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod, or Apple Watch, in Settings > General > About.

If you don't have your product or it won't turn on

If you have your product's original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number.

If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iPod, you can get the serial number from the Devices tab in iTunes preferences.

You can also find your product's serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2023 4:50 AM in response to genys44

Refer to Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support

Learn how to find the serial number of an iPhone, iPad, iPod, HomePod, Mac, or other Apple product.

Check here first

Depending on the product, you can find your serial number:

On the surface of your product.

In iTunes, if your product syncs with iTunes.

On a Mac, by choosing About This Mac from the Apple menu.

On an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPod, or Apple Watch, in Settings > General > About.

If you don't have your product or it won't turn on

If you have your product's original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number.

If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iPod, you can get the serial number from the Devices tab in iTunes preferences.

You can also find your product's serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.

Stolen iPhone IMEI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.