You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not redeem the card I purchased

I bought an Apple Card through eBay and try loading it said it’s not activated now saying invalid card pls I need help

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 5:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 5:18 AM

This link will take you to the section of the support article about what to do if your card is not activated If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

2 replies

Aug 7, 2023 5:41 AM in response to wilfreog

See this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Beware of -> About Gift Card Scams -> About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support 

-----

I bought an Apple Card through eBay

You can report to eBay, see eBay Security Center -> Report a Concern.

• Need to resolve an issue with a buyer or seller? If you've already attempted to contact the member but were unable to resolve the problem, you can open a case at the resolution center.

-----

If you have a valid payment method on file, instead of buying or order an App Store & iTunes gift card, you can Add money to your Apple Account balance anytime, no gift card needed, see -> Apple Gift Card - Apple (UK)

Where to buy a physical Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card: actually, you can buy an Apple gift card at many places, at an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Reseller in your region.

Can not redeem the card I purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.