Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find the code on my Apple gift card?

I am trying to give the card to my granddaughter in Owen Sound, ON.

She is hours away from me so I just want to find the code so I can give it to her over the phone.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 1:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 2:04 PM

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses, has links on how to redeem them, and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

From: How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

"To redeem a gift card that someone emailed to you, open the email and tap or click the Redeem Now button."

Check to whom you had the email sent.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2023 2:04 PM in response to BetsyGimb

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses, has links on how to redeem them, and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

From: How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

"To redeem a gift card that someone emailed to you, open the email and tap or click the Redeem Now button."

Check to whom you had the email sent.

Where do I find the code on my Apple gift card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.