Traveling Esim issue

I have an iPhone 14 pro. I use both Esims. One for my USA number and the other for my Mexico number. Now I’m planning on traveling and will need a 3rd Esim. Do I delete one ? How would I get it back after my travels ?

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 4:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 4:22 PM

Toytrader2 Said:

"Traveling Esim issue: I have an iPhone 14 pro. I use both Esims. One for my USA number and the other for my Mexico number. Now I’m planning on traveling and will need a 3rd Esim. Do I delete one ? How would I get it back after my travels ?"

-------

Using More than Two eSIMs:

Contact your Carrier:

You can two two eSIMs at a time. However, contact your Carrier, seeing if you can change your plan digitally (logging into your account on their Web site). If that is not an option, then you'd have to do remove one, and add the other one back manually. Find out more here: Use eSIM while Traveling Internationally with your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2023 4:22 PM in response to Toytrader2

Toytrader2 Said:

"Traveling Esim issue: I have an iPhone 14 pro. I use both Esims. One for my USA number and the other for my Mexico number. Now I’m planning on traveling and will need a 3rd Esim. Do I delete one ? How would I get it back after my travels ?"

-------

Using More than Two eSIMs:

Contact your Carrier:

You can two two eSIMs at a time. However, contact your Carrier, seeing if you can change your plan digitally (logging into your account on their Web site). If that is not an option, then you'd have to do remove one, and add the other one back manually. Find out more here: Use eSIM while Traveling Internationally with your iPhone - Apple Support

Traveling Esim issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.