Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction

I can’t proceed payment on my iTunes

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2023 1:24 PM

Hi, I want to download apps from App Store but there asking for (please contact with Itune to complete this transaction) even I didn’t buy anything and I put my number and details but still it’s showing same message can you help me to solve this issue it will be reall appreciated. Waiting for your earliest response on this

thanks and best regards

Sheikh Muzammil

68 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2023 1:24 PM in response to zadnik208

Hi, I want to download apps from App Store but there asking for (please contact with Itune to complete this transaction) even I didn’t buy anything and I put my number and details but still it’s showing same message can you help me to solve this issue it will be reall appreciated. Waiting for your earliest response on this

thanks and best regards

Sheikh Muzammil

Jan 17, 2024 12:35 AM in response to zadnik208

Mar 16, 2024 3:14 PM in response to zadnik208

Hi, I want to download apps from App Store but they are asking for (please contact with Itune to complete this transaction) even I didn’t buy anything and I put my number and details but still it’s showing same message can you help me to solve this issue it will be really appreciated. Waiting for your earliest response on this

Aug 9, 2023 1:51 PM in response to zadnik208

A possible reason for seeing this message is Apple cannot find a functioning payment method to use in making this purchase. You may not have adequate balance, the kind of payment method required, or there may be problems with the method(s) you do have.

Use the document Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support to review your payment methods such as credit or debit cards. Problem methods will usually have a notice in red lettering below them. The article: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support has some information about declined payment methods.

If using Apple Account balance to pay for an item, ensure there is adequate balance to pay for the item, including tax if applicable. Read this article about how to check your Apple ID balance.--> Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support Some purchases may require the presence of another payment method such as a credit card even if the final payment will be made by account balance.

If the information above does not track down the nature of the problem then you may find the fastest route to resolution would be to accept the invitation to contact Apple for assistance with this.

To contact iTunes Support, do this:

1. Click on this link --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. Select a chat session or a phone call.

Jan 17, 2024 12:47 AM in response to zadnik208

Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.