Geometry dash not opening

I have tried reseting my phone, force reseting my phone, and closing the app out but nothing works. My model is 7 Plus.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 11:31 AM

Hello dashiell256,

If restarting the device or quitting/re-opening the application hasn't helped, try checking for updates to the app or device.

You can check for software updates in Settings > General > Software Update.

Update your iPhone or iPad

You can check for app updates by going into the App Store > select your profile icon at the top right, then scroll down to check available/pending updates.

How to manually update apps on your Apple device

If no updates are available, try removing and re-installing the application.

1. Touch and hold the app.
2. Tap Remove App Remove App icon.
3. Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Redownload apps and games from Apple

If the application still doesn't work after that, you'll want to contact the developer to let them know of the current issues with the app. You can use these steps to find an app developers contact info/support page: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2023 11:31 AM in response to dashiell256

Hello dashiell256,

If restarting the device or quitting/re-opening the application hasn't helped, try checking for updates to the app or device.

You can check for software updates in Settings > General > Software Update.

Update your iPhone or iPad

You can check for app updates by going into the App Store > select your profile icon at the top right, then scroll down to check available/pending updates.

How to manually update apps on your Apple device

If no updates are available, try removing and re-installing the application.

1. Touch and hold the app.
2. Tap Remove App Remove App icon.
3. Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Redownload apps and games from Apple

If the application still doesn't work after that, you'll want to contact the developer to let them know of the current issues with the app. You can use these steps to find an app developers contact info/support page: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

Geometry dash not opening

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.