Can’t find Discovery Station on Apple Music

I became aware of the new discovery station on Apple music. It hasn’t shown up on my listen now feed as of yet. I have clicked links from articles for the discovery station but I’m fairly certain that those are their personal stations. I also clicked an official apple link for the discovery station but the suggestions aren’t good at all. I’m pretty disappointed since other people i know have gotten it while I’m still waiting for my own station!

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 6:19 PM

7 replies

Aug 11, 2023 11:36 AM in response to Poppin2908

I've had the same issues: the link I clicked on from Apple discussions was CLEARLY not based on my tastes. This morning however the proper station appeared in my Top Picks section...only to later vanish while I was still listening to it!

I'm guessing it's not official yet? But it's a strange rollout to be sure. FYI: it was pretty good while I had access to it.

Aug 11, 2023 11:44 AM in response to Poppin2908

Also: interestingly, it disappeared from my Top Picks but doesn't show up in the Recently Played section. The one in there is the still the wrong Discovery Station I mistakenly clicked on earlier. I think Apple should call these Username's Discovery Station (in line with the other personal station feed)...it would certainly help to avoid confusion.

Can’t find Discovery Station on Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.