duplicate bill

i lost my i phone bill plzz duplicate bill provide

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 10:17 PM

2 replies

Aug 9, 2023 10:41 PM in response to akashvishwakrma

1. Contact Your Service Provider: Reach out to your mobile service provider's customer support. They should be able to assist you with providing a duplicate bill for your iPhone 11. You may need to provide them with relevant account details and personal information.
  2. Visit the Store: If you purchased the iPhone 11 from a physical store, visit the store's customer service department. They might be able to assist you in obtaining a duplicate bill or proof of purchase.
  3. Online Account: If you have an online account with your service provider, you might be able to log in and access your billing history, which could include a duplicate bill.
  4. Check Your Email: If you received any confirmation emails or receipts when you purchased the iPhone 11, those documents could serve as proof of purchase.
  5. Apple Support: While Apple may not provide a duplicate bill, they might be able to assist you with verifying the authenticity of your device or offering guidance on what to do if you've lost your bill.

duplicate bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.