I try to download an App and its saying my account has been disabled from iTunes and the App Store? What is the problem?

I have an iPhone 13. I’ve never had this issue before trying to download anything…. Now it’s saying my account is disabled from iTunes and App Store

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 11:17 AM

It is usually a billing-related issue. If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes, it isn’t something that you can fix yourself. You will need to contact Apple Support. The following Apple article includes a link that you can use to contact Apple Support: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2023 11:17 AM in response to Maxxey

It is usually a billing-related issue. If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes, it isn’t something that you can fix yourself. You will need to contact Apple Support. The following Apple article includes a link that you can use to contact Apple Support: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

I try to download an App and its saying my account has been disabled from iTunes and the App Store? What is the problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.