My card was updated and I need to set-up iCloud payments for .99

My iCloud payments were cancelled today because the card failed to be charged. I just updated my payment method and want to be charged .99/month for storage, please

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 12:21 PM

If you’re needing to update the payment method for your Apple subscriptions, they have a support article with instructions that can help: Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support. There is also some additional info about Apple billing here: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If your iCloud plan already cancelled b/c of nonpayment, you might need to re-subscribe to an iCloud plan.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2023 12:21 PM in response to HELPxxxxxx

If you’re needing to update the payment method for your Apple subscriptions, they have a support article with instructions that can help: Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support. There is also some additional info about Apple billing here: Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

If your iCloud plan already cancelled b/c of nonpayment, you might need to re-subscribe to an iCloud plan.

My card was updated and I need to set-up iCloud payments for .99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.