I ordered a apple gift card and it was not activated

Please I ordered a card from apple and it was not activated I need it to be activated so I can use it thank you

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 9:14 PM

Hello,

If you ordered the card directly from Apple you will need to contact Apple Support directly for assistance. If you purchased the Apple Gift Card from somewhere else (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, etc.) you would need to contact them about activating it.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

"Card is not activated

If you see a message that says that your card has not been properly activated, it might not have been activated by the retailer who sold the card. The best option is to go back to the retailer and try to resolve it with them.

If you need more help, contact Apple Support."

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2023 9:14 PM in response to kendrill

Hello,

If you ordered the card directly from Apple you will need to contact Apple Support directly for assistance. If you purchased the Apple Gift Card from somewhere else (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, etc.) you would need to contact them about activating it.

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

"Card is not activated

If you see a message that says that your card has not been properly activated, it might not have been activated by the retailer who sold the card. The best option is to go back to the retailer and try to resolve it with them.

If you need more help, contact Apple Support."

I hope this helps.

I ordered a apple gift card and it was not activated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.