Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How can I request a refund in the App Store?

ere are some people who used my bank account, added it, and participated in a game without my knowledge, and the amount was deducted, and for your information, it is a large amount, and this is a children's game, and I am an adult, and I do not use the application, and when I applied for the application, the wner of the game refunded the amount. Just an intermediary, so please consider my request, especially since the application owner of the game has no objection to making a refund request and here is a screen shoot with the deduction and aslo the

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 12:30 PM

Here's how to request an app or media refund from Apple (From: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support - see the article for more detail.)

1. Sign in to https://reportaproblem.apple.com

2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."

3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.

4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.

If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription using the directions in this article --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2023 12:30 PM in response to emanattiaa13

Here's how to request an app or media refund from Apple (From: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support - see the article for more detail.)

1. Sign in to https://reportaproblem.apple.com

2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."

3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.

4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit.

If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription using the directions in this article --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

How can I request a refund in the App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.