blocked iPhone by hacker "lost iPhone"

someone asked me to help him with Apple ID and I logged in to that id and my phone has been blocked

iPhone 13

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 3:15 PM

If you logged in somewhere with your credentials, you’ve probably just handed your Apple ID over to somebody.

Maybe you can recover it. maybe. if the scammers are any good, your Apple ID is permanently gone, your passwords are all exposed, a\your payment cards are exposed, basically…. Bad.

Start here, and maybe you can wrest control back:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2023 3:15 PM in response to ai2345

If you logged in somewhere with your credentials, you’ve probably just handed your Apple ID over to somebody.

Maybe you can recover it. maybe. if the scammers are any good, your Apple ID is permanently gone, your passwords are all exposed, a\your payment cards are exposed, basically…. Bad.

Start here, and maybe you can wrest control back:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Aug 11, 2023 4:06 PM in response to ai2345

ai2345 wrote:

my iCloud is still on me. The hacker blocked iPhone by button "lost iPhone" and changed password to access iPhone

Okay, so it seems yet worse.

You’ve seemingly lost control of your Apple ID and will want to address that with the previous links, and have seemingly also lost control of that iPhone: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

blocked iPhone by hacker "lost iPhone"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.