Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Apple account card

i deleted my apple account card but when I tried to put it back in my wallet it says “Can not add card.your Apple account balance cannot be added to wallet at this time” and it gives me the option of trying again or add the can to the wallet later and I’m don’t know what to do in order to get it back with the money I have on there

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 4:12 PM

10 replies

Aug 11, 2023 8:02 PM in response to Gcaron_

I think you’re talking about your Apple account balance (for spending on Apple iTunes, subscriptions, etc.). If so, they have a support article: Add your Apple Account Card to Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support

If you have a balance on your account and it still doesn’t let you add it, I’d probably contact Apple Support. Also, it might be worth knowing that there is a limit to how many cards you can add to Apple Wallet

Apple account card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.