I can’t burn a cd with songs I purchased from the itunes store.

I am a subscriber to Apple Music and have bought many songs from the itunes store. I found cannot burn a cd of any of the songs I have purchased from the itunes store. So is there an easy solution for this? It shouldn’t be this difficult. Just curious what other people with large music libraries are doing.

1080p,

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 6:25 AM

IKU,

In the playlist you are planning to burn, enable the Kind column and make sure they all say "Purchased." Apple Music subscribers sometimes find that even if you purchased a particular track, the version in the playlist is a protected AM track, which cannot be burned. If you find such a case, delete it and redownload a purchased copy: Redownload music - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2023 6:25 AM in response to Ituneskindauseless

IKU,

In the playlist you are planning to burn, enable the Kind column and make sure they all say "Purchased." Apple Music subscribers sometimes find that even if you purchased a particular track, the version in the playlist is a protected AM track, which cannot be burned. If you find such a case, delete it and redownload a purchased copy: Redownload music - Apple Support

I can’t burn a cd with songs I purchased from the itunes store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.