can i buy phone storage

can i buy i phone storage i only got 64 gb

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 9:28 PM

Hi ethanjl,

While you can't get more storage without buying a new device, you can follow these steps to check and clean your storage: How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad

You can also subscribe to iCloud+ here: Upgrade to iCloud+ and manage your subscription Note that iCloud+ is a monthly subscription service.

USB storage devices are also compatible with iPhone and iPad. Using an adapter, plug the storage device into the iPhone/iPad and access it using the Files app. Or, transfer photos to your Mac or PC.

Hope that helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2023 9:28 PM in response to ethanjl

Hi ethanjl,

While you can't get more storage without buying a new device, you can follow these steps to check and clean your storage: How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad

You can also subscribe to iCloud+ here: Upgrade to iCloud+ and manage your subscription Note that iCloud+ is a monthly subscription service.

USB storage devices are also compatible with iPhone and iPad. Using an adapter, plug the storage device into the iPhone/iPad and access it using the Files app. Or, transfer photos to your Mac or PC.

Hope that helps!

can i buy phone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.