Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

How do I cancel subscription to Starz?

I am trying to stream line my streaming. I did not order Starz and neither did my husband. Can you cancel it or tell me how?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 3:44 PM

If you have Starz with billing through your Apple ID account, then you can cancel that on any of your devices where you are signed in to with that Apple ID account.

If Starz is not listed in the purchase history of any of your Apple ID accounts, then it not something that can be canceled through Apple. Perhaps with Starz directly, or through a different reseller?

To cancel a subscription with payment through Apple, do as any one of these describes (pick one):

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the Apple TV box: Manage subscriptions on Apple TV - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2023 3:44 PM in response to Mydogjack1326

If you have Starz with billing through your Apple ID account, then you can cancel that on any of your devices where you are signed in to with that Apple ID account.

If Starz is not listed in the purchase history of any of your Apple ID accounts, then it not something that can be canceled through Apple. Perhaps with Starz directly, or through a different reseller?

To cancel a subscription with payment through Apple, do as any one of these describes (pick one):

- On any of your Apple devices: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

- On the Apple TV box: Manage subscriptions on Apple TV - Apple Support

- On third party devices with the Apple TV app: Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

- On a PC with iTunes: Use a Windows PC to cancel subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How do I cancel subscription to Starz?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.