Battery Health Reporting System is recalibrating maximum capacity

Hi! My iPhone 11 battery goes down pretty quickly, I was wondering if it is because of this "Important Battery Message" which states that my battery health reporting system is recalibrating Maximum Capacity and Peak Performance Capacity. Does that have to do with my iPhone 11 battery going down fast?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 11:31 PM

3 replies

Aug 13, 2023 12:37 AM in response to purplesalamander

Important Battery Message

If you see the message below, it means the battery in your iPhone is unable to be verified. This message applies to iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR and later.

Unable to verify this iPhone has a genuine Apple battery. Health information not available for this battery. Find out more...

Reported battery health information is not available. To have your battery checked, contact an Apple Authorised Service Provider. Find out more about service options.

Find out more about this message as it appears on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro and later.

Aug 13, 2023 12:38 AM in response to purplesalamander

To improve understanding of the phenomenon, it would be highly beneficial if you could share a screenshot ("Important Battery Message" which states that my battery health reporting system is recalibrating Maximum Capacity and Peak Performance Capacity.). Visual representations carry greater impact than written descriptions.

Please remember that this is a public forum, so when attaching a screenshot, please avoid including any personal credentials such as IP addresses, card details, email IDs, Apple IDs, IMEI numbers, serial numbers, phone numbers, order IDs, or any identifiable location information if you are sharing a map.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

Battery Health Reporting System is recalibrating maximum capacity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.