I signed out and erased phone when I first lost it. It was returned to me and when I tried to sign back into my iCloud I wasn’t able to because I no longer had access to my trusted numbers. Can I get back in with help at the Apple Store?

I lost everything when my house burned to the ground so the photos in my iCloud account are extremely important to me. I need to enter a code from a trusted number in order to access the account but my try trusted numbers are no longer numbers I have access to. Can I move the photos over to a new iCloud with some help from apple or can the access my account? I can’t lose all those pictures .

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 2:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 7:03 AM

No. You’ll need the trusted number. You can otherwise start a support request to regain access. How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply

I signed out and erased phone when I first lost it. It was returned to me and when I tried to sign back into my iCloud I wasn’t able to because I no longer had access to my trusted numbers. Can I get back in with help at the Apple Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.