I can not add my debit card in wallet

I try Somany time to add my debit card in wallet

but not possible please do the needful

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 3:03 AM

Credit/debit cards can be added to Wallet only if you use Apple Pay.

Check if your country supports Apple Pay AND if your card issuer is among the partecipating banks in this list:--> Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support

Should be this case, set up your Apple Pay, using these instructions:--> Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2023 3:03 AM in response to nihad272

Credit/debit cards can be added to Wallet only if you use Apple Pay.

Check if your country supports Apple Pay AND if your card issuer is among the partecipating banks in this list:--> Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support

Should be this case, set up your Apple Pay, using these instructions:--> Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Aug 13, 2023 9:24 AM in response to Ravenclaw511

Ravenclaw511 wrote:

Call Apple support multiple people are having this issue and unless more people call so Apple can look into it. I just got off and only 3 people have let them know. I told them multiple people have this issue

Actually, reading this link you'll see that Apple suggests if you can't add a card to Apple Wallet, the first place to check is with the card issuer to see if they support Apple Pay. Apple doesn't actually control what cards can be used. Credit card issuers have to have a handshake with Apple for a card to work in Apple Pay.

Here is the link --> If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Also, note NOT ALL debit cards can be added to Apple Wallet. They can ONLY be added if the bank supports Apple Wallet. And that's on the bank, NOT Apple.

I can not add my debit card in wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.