How can I stop iCloud payment

I am going to buy iCloud but I need to know may I stop monthly payment when I will decide do not spend money for iCloud.

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 5:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 5:40 AM

Hello ~ Take a look here by clicking on below…

Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support*

*Before you downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan, first download or remove content that exceeds your new storage amount. To make sure that you don't lose any information, learn how to copy what you store in iCloud.

Read the information in the box near the top before you decide to cancel though. I posted it for you above as well.

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2023 5:40 AM in response to myv2000

*Before you downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan, first download or remove content that exceeds your new storage amount. To make sure that you don't lose any information, learn how to copy what you store in iCloud.

Read the information in the box near the top before you decide to cancel though. I posted it for you above as well.

~Katana-San~

Dec 9, 2023 1:39 PM in response to ousman136

~Katana-San~

How can I stop iCloud payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.