I have a second iPhone that is missing. Can I use my newer iPhone to find my older/second iPhone? I’m not sure the “find me” or “cloud” is turned on in the lost phone.

I have two phones, one newer and one older. I’ve misplaced the older phone. Can I use my new phone to find the old phone? I’m not sure if find me or cloud is turned on in the old phone.

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 7:12 AM

If Find Me was not turned on on the missing iPhone, there is no way to track it at all.

If it was turned on, see how to find missing devices --> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

There are more options detailed in this link --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2023 7:12 AM in response to 2ndiphoneislost

If Find Me was not turned on on the missing iPhone, there is no way to track it at all.

If it was turned on, see how to find missing devices --> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

There are more options detailed in this link --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

I have a second iPhone that is missing. Can I use my newer iPhone to find my older/second iPhone? I’m not sure the “find me” or “cloud” is turned on in the lost phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.