Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How can I recover/retrieve the lost Apple Gift Card code

I tried uploading my iTunes gift card and I found out that after purchase it from the store the code at the back which is the pin is not complete three numbers is missing and I need help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2023 10:38 AM

I mistakenly scratch the last 3 codes and I need help please

58 replies

Apr 26, 2024 11:24 AM in response to kassim192

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Mar 30, 2024 6:15 AM in response to damilolo

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Apr 7, 2024 5:44 PM in response to afolabi73

Apr 20, 2024 1:24 PM in response to brahim216

Apr 21, 2024 4:43 AM in response to Dephilosopher

Apr 22, 2024 1:58 PM in response to Emma234yuuui

Apr 24, 2024 4:26 PM in response to Kikimanny7

Apr 26, 2024 11:58 AM in response to cross65

Apr 26, 2024 6:38 PM in response to RIchierichie77

Apr 28, 2024 10:31 PM in response to somto97

How can I recover/retrieve the lost Apple Gift Card code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.