Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How do I delete all blocked calls on my iPhone?

I don’t know if I can include a question regarding Face Book, but in lower left corner of FB, there is a icon of a little house. I now see there is a RED DOT within the house. What does this mean?

Last question, how do I delete all blocked calls? I have over exceeded the 1000

blocked calls and I need to delete. Thank you

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 2:44 PM

Hello TbucketHead!

Question 1: Facebook is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Facebook Help Center | Facebook.

Question 2: There is no way to unblock many numbers at once. They have to be unblocked one at a time. However! If you have a Mac, you can unblock the numbers much faster than in your iOS device. To learn how, please see: Quickly remove blocked contacts in Messag… - Apple Community.

Have a nice day, and good luck!

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2023 2:44 PM in response to TbucketHead

Hello TbucketHead!

Question 1: Facebook is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Facebook Help Center | Facebook.

Question 2: There is no way to unblock many numbers at once. They have to be unblocked one at a time. However! If you have a Mac, you can unblock the numbers much faster than in your iOS device. To learn how, please see: Quickly remove blocked contacts in Messag… - Apple Community.

Have a nice day, and good luck!

TbucketHead wrote:

I don’t know if I can include a question regarding Face Book, but in lower left corner of FB, there is a icon of a little house. I now see there is a RED DOT within the house. What does this mean?

You can ask a question about the Facebook app but people will probably suggest you contact Facebook/Meta for help with a third-party app. I don't use FB but, try tapping on the icon. A dot usually means it has something to tell you.

Last question, how do I delete all blocked calls? I have over exceeded the 1000
blocked calls and I need to delete. Thank you

You basically have to do it one by one.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Note that if you remove a number from that list, it is no longer blocked.

One other piece of advice: Both of these questions would have been better placed in the "Using iPhone" forum. No one's going to get mad at you for posting here but, posting in the right place will generally get your more, better and faster answers.

Best of luck!

Welcome!

A tip for new members: Apple seems to like hiding the site map showing the various forums sections by product and/or service, so I'll give you its link to book mark:

Site Map - Apple Community

Note there is a section for iPhone questions that will get far more views than this one.

Enjoy!

PS: This is the link for FaceBook Support: https://www.facebook.com/help

Aug 15, 2023 2:44 PM in response to Kurt Lang

Kurt, thanks for reply. I’m not computer/iPhone savvy, afraid to admit, but it’s true. I learn by mistake often and often make many mistakes. 😂

I have a new desk top in the office I should fire up and see if this so called cloud is on there as well, then see if I can delete all 1000 blocked calls that go all the way back a year or two. Mainly robo calls or clowns trying to sell me the little blue pill. Thanks for your help. Very much appreciated

How do I delete all blocked calls on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.