Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Incorrect billing address appearing on purchases

Despite my Apple ID showing my correct billing address on every account page I can find, when I use Apple Pay, it shows my correct shipping address, and the payment is verified, but on the vendor invoice is printed a billing address that was associated with my Apple ID 6 years ago. How do I change this or delete it? In other words, my shipping and billing address are the same, and Apple ID account pages show it correctly, but somewhere exists a data point that is incorrect and it is getting filled in on vendor invoices, despite the billing going thru correctly.

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 3:39 PM

4 replies

Aug 17, 2023 11:06 AM in response to Raicya

That would be an incorrect assumption. I have never done business with the supplier, and the only place that address has appeared in my records for the last seven years is thru my Apple ID. This is also not the first time it has happened with a brand new supplier, just the first time I am reporting it here and failing to find answers after repeated attempts in my Appple ID account pages. The only place that info could be coming from is Apple.

I did not contact the supplier online other than thru the payment processing. The information on this invoice does not match what I supplied online, and that is the source of my concern. This information is wrong, outdated, and cannot be fixed or found by me, but is being held by Apple. I need a response from Apple.

Aug 17, 2023 11:12 AM in response to Raicya

I do not have an account with the supplier. To be clear, I only supplied details once, thru Apple Pay. The billing and shipping address I supplied do not match the invoice; Apple somehow filled in the incorrect information from a data point somewhere. The information that is shown also does not match the billing info on my credit card; it doesn’t match Anything. The address in Portland OR was entirely supplied by Apple. And does not match my account pages.

Incorrect billing address appearing on purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.