my iphone 6 is struck on the apple logo and the progress bar is not completing

I reset my iPhone 6 when it started freezing. I have updated the software and it does show me that the phone is updated but it can not open. it only shows the apple logo and progressive bar but it get struck at the end of it, not completing it. I even bought Tenorshare software. But still it has not even work.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 12:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 1:18 AM

On the the support guide published by apple says: "Make sure the progress bar on your iPhone screen hasn't moved for at least one hour." so at the momento I would suggest to give it a chance to see if this is just a slow loading instead of being stuck.

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

In case if that does not works maybe restoring the device might be the solution.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2023 1:18 AM in response to Mayiik_Jr

On the the support guide published by apple says: "Make sure the progress bar on your iPhone screen hasn't moved for at least one hour." so at the momento I would suggest to give it a chance to see if this is just a slow loading instead of being stuck.

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

In case if that does not works maybe restoring the device might be the solution.

Aug 15, 2023 12:56 AM in response to Mayiik_Jr

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

iPhone 6s and earlier: press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button. Keep holding the Home button until you see the recovery mode screen.

On a mac or pc, you would able to restore or update your device, update your device to the latest version of iOS available for your device, or if you choose Restore, it will erase your iPhone.

May 24, 2024 9:40 AM in response to Mayiik_Jr

Hey,

Were u able to resolve this issue?

Currently facing the same issue;

I've tried to revive, update, restore using Finder and Apple Configurator on my MacBook. No luck.

Also tried the same on a windows pc using iTunes. I can see the phone on iTunes and even after completing the sync process, still stuck at the same screen.

my iphone 6 is struck on the apple logo and the progress bar is not completing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.