Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Cannot Share From Other Apps To Twitter Using iPad

I have one account. I use my iPhones, laptop & iPad to share. This problem is ONLY when using my iPad - I CANNOT share ANYTHING from any app to Twitter, I keep getting something like… POST FAILED TO SEND. YOUR POST COULDN’T BE SENT RIGHT NOW AND HAS BEEN SAVED TO DRAFTS. PLEASE TRY SENDING IT AGAIN LATER. This is over a month now. I can on all other devices. BUT, if I go to Twitter account, open drafts, I can send. HELP????

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 11:21 AM

Hi SimplyTriniSabbie,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to share anything on your iPad to X.

Since X isn't an app developed by Apple, you may consider reaching out to the app developer directly for help. They'd be best suited to assist you. If you need help to locate their contact details, you can follow the steps outlined here to do so: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

"Contact the developer of an iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS app

1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Search for the app, then tap it. If you can't find it, tap the account button  or your photo at the top of the screen, tap Purchased, tap "Not on this [device]," then tap the app.
  3. The app's product page appears. Scroll to the Ratings & Reviews section, then tap App Support. If you don't see App Support, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID."

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2023 11:21 AM in response to SimplyTriniSabbie

Hi SimplyTriniSabbie,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to share anything on your iPad to X.

Since X isn't an app developed by Apple, you may consider reaching out to the app developer directly for help. They'd be best suited to assist you. If you need help to locate their contact details, you can follow the steps outlined here to do so: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

"Contact the developer of an iOS, iPadOS, or watchOS app

1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
  2. Search for the app, then tap it. If you can't find it, tap the account button  or your photo at the top of the screen, tap Purchased, tap "Not on this [device]," then tap the app.
  3. The app's product page appears. Scroll to the Ratings & Reviews section, then tap App Support. If you don't see App Support, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID."

Take care!

Cannot Share From Other Apps To Twitter Using iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.