Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore Apple Watch From Demo Mode

Not sure why all of the topics about this I run into are users flat-out lying about not being able to remove demo mode for retail Apple watches for whatever reason. I just dislike the blunt dishonestly. So I will share the way to do it maybe it will help someone.

Demo mode does not allow you to reset the watch like normal. Why? I'm honestly not sure, that's another topic. But when you navigate to settings and go to general it has the reset option there but you can not click it.

There's a secret menu that will allow you to access the reset options/Wifi options. You just gotta know the gestures. It's honestly clever. So clever that I wouldn't be revealing it if so many were not straight out lying to curious people about it. Anyway, navigate to settings, don't click anything, take two fingers and double-tap the screen while in settings. BINGO! The actual settings menu appears it resembles the original. Use this hidden menu to against settings or connect to store wifi etc.

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2023 10:29 AM

Hi,

I tried those steps I got into the hidden menu but when I clicked on erase all nothing happened.

can you please advise? Is there any requirement for that ?

appke watch series 9 with watch os 10.1.1

8 replies

Restore Apple Watch From Demo Mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.