Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

What’s the best way to charge my iPhone 14 pro max

I just bought my iPhone 14 pro max and I’m trying to figure if it’s better to charge it over night, or just until 80% during the day to extend battery life to the max

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2023 8:14 PM

matías144 Said:

"What’s the best way to charge my iPhone 14 pro max: I just bought my iPhone 14 pro max and I’m trying to figure if it’s better to charge it over night, or just until 80% during the day to extend battery life to the max"

-------

Best Way to Charge an iPhone:

I recommend using a hardwired connection. You should charge it overnight. While it is charging, keep it out of an enclosed space, out the corner, and out of direct sunlight, as a way to avoid heat.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2023 8:14 PM in response to matías144

matías144 Said:

"What’s the best way to charge my iPhone 14 pro max: I just bought my iPhone 14 pro max and I’m trying to figure if it’s better to charge it over night, or just until 80% during the day to extend battery life to the max"

-------

Best Way to Charge an iPhone:

I recommend using a hardwired connection. You should charge it overnight. While it is charging, keep it out of an enclosed space, out the corner, and out of direct sunlight, as a way to avoid heat.

What’s the best way to charge my iPhone 14 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.