How to ensure instant deposits from Apple cash to bank account

I was trying to cash out a payment from my Apple Cash to my bank account. I clicked on the instant transfer but I haven’t received my money yet. Where is it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 11:08 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

For information about Apple Cash transfers to debit cards that weren't received, see the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2023 11:08 AM in response to DTeyshawn

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

For information about Apple Cash transfers to debit cards that weren't received, see the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact Apple Support.

How to ensure instant deposits from Apple cash to bank account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.