how do i fix my disabled account?

i was late to pay my apple music by 2 weeks and it disabled my account now i can’t download anything or do anything.

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 3:55 PM

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there may be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Source: If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2023 3:55 PM in response to nana_233

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there may be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Source: If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

Aug 16, 2023 9:40 PM in response to Ijustwanttolookattheforums

Good luck! I just contacted support for this very issue…they told me they’d have to get me over to sales! No, don’t think I need to talk to sales…then told me I need to contact Verizon because they had disabled it and again…no, this happened in the Apple Store app…nobody knows their *** from their elbow these days! Technology is going to be our demise im sure of it.

how do i fix my disabled account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.