Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

iOS update problems

My entire system is problematic since the last update. Please please fix bugs. Suddenly, even my email drafts are sporadically saved!

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 6:51 PM

We can't fix anything. You aren't writing anyone at Apple on this user to user only forum. I've had absolutely no issues with anything on either of our iPhones since updating to iOS 16.6. After you updated your iPhone, did you do a Forced Restart (something recommended after iOS updates)?

Since you don't say what iPhone model you own, see how to do that in the directions in this link --> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If this doesn't help you, you can use the Support button at the top or bottom of this page, or schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for direct assistance from Apple.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2023 6:51 PM in response to Jemmaker

We can't fix anything. You aren't writing anyone at Apple on this user to user only forum. I've had absolutely no issues with anything on either of our iPhones since updating to iOS 16.6. After you updated your iPhone, did you do a Forced Restart (something recommended after iOS updates)?

Since you don't say what iPhone model you own, see how to do that in the directions in this link --> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If this doesn't help you, you can use the Support button at the top or bottom of this page, or schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for direct assistance from Apple.

iOS update problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.