app clips - disable

iPad (9th generation) v 16.6

Clips :

I. Small parts of an app that allow users to complete tasks without

downloading the entire app .

II. Projects & videos timelines .

I'm referring to the former . I read that Clips may be disabled in " Screen Time " . Before doing so , I wanted to check with the community to make sure that I'm not going to commit an unintentional error . I have the whole applications and I didn't scan any tags or QR codes .

I just don't want apps requesting access to them .

iPad

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 7:45 AM

Hi, SteeleCityAnne. I'm going to request that your post be moved to the iPad forum. This forum is for a video editing app called "Clips".

I've never worked with clips (as in small parts of an app that allow users to complete tasks without downloading the entire app) but I can't see what harm it would do to restrict access to them. Try it and see. If something turns out not to work the way you want, you can always restore the ability.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2023 7:45 AM in response to SteelCityAnne

Hi, SteeleCityAnne. I'm going to request that your post be moved to the iPad forum. This forum is for a video editing app called "Clips".

I've never worked with clips (as in small parts of an app that allow users to complete tasks without downloading the entire app) but I can't see what harm it would do to restrict access to them. Try it and see. If something turns out not to work the way you want, you can always restore the ability.

app clips - disable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.