Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Apple MDM Push Certificate

hello everyone, need your help here please!

I am using intune in my home lab thanks to MS dev, and would like to test enrolling Mac devices. I am stuck at the start, when I should feed the CSR in apple cert server to get the certificate. When I try to login to the server, I am constantly redirected to the login page, and that made me thinking I'm missing something... which is probably the developer enrollment.

However I can't find any documentation about the prerequisites: guides seem to imply that an Apple ID is enough, but it doesn't seem the case.

Am I correct in thinking I need to sign up for a developer profile for 99€ / year? or is there something else I need to do? I don't have a problem with the costs but I want to be sure before I enroll in something if I don't need it.

thanks in advance!

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 9:19 AM

I can't edit my message but got my reply: somehow, there was a glitch in the login page and I was redirected to the login all the time. A few hours ago it started working again and I could enroll my certs.

Now, getting a duns number for ABM is going to be a different story :D

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 17, 2023 9:23 AM in response to straniero

Edit: you posted a reply in while I was composing this reply.

Step 3 of this stuff? https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/MEM/intune/enrollment/apple-mdm-push-certificate-get

Does that not work? If not: Contact Apple for help with Apple Push Notification service certificates - Apple Support

PS: DUNS numbers mean an LLC, or corporation, or other entity name.

Apple MDM Push Certificate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.