iPhone 13 Pro Max camera quality

Hello 👋,

I have the iPhone 13 Pro Max that I bought since release date and it’s my first iPhone,

at first the camera quality was top notch one of the best camera quality on a phone I have ever seen.

But now I can’t even describe how bad the camera has become, it’s like an un-branded 2010 android phone, I tried cleaning the lenses, resetting the the camera settings, using a tripod, also I have the latest iOS version 16.6 and the phone is in a very good condition.

In low light the photos are blurry ,grainy and just bad, and in well lit scenes the photos are unsaturated, foggy mess. Also I noticed that the problems is only when taking still photos the video quality is still very good.

Anyone else have the same problems and how can I fix this. This is very frustrating as the the photo quality was the main selling point for me. This is insane that such problem even exists, we are talking about +1k € phone !

Thanks

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 3:47 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

iPhone 13 Pro Max camera quality

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.