How do my wife and I use our new 4 AirTags on both our iPhones?

I'm connecting the first two AirTags to different iPhones - and can't see them on the other iPhone. Why?

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 12:55 PM

Are you using two separate Apple accounts? If you are, they will not show on the other account even under Family Sharing.

From the current version of the Airtag support article: How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support

"An AirTag can be associated with [only] one Apple ID.

However, read about upcoming features in iOS 17 (not yet released); go to this web site: iOS 17 Preview - Apple or this one iOS 17 makes iPhone more personal and intuitive - Apple

"Find My.

Share AirTag or Find My network accessories with up to five other people. Everyone in the group can use Precision Finding and play a sound to pinpoint the location of a shared AirTag when they’re nearby."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2023 12:55 PM in response to Larsfromvejby

Are you using two separate Apple accounts? If you are, they will not show on the other account even under Family Sharing.

From the current version of the Airtag support article: How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support

"An AirTag can be associated with [only] one Apple ID.

However, read about upcoming features in iOS 17 (not yet released); go to this web site: iOS 17 Preview - Apple or this one iOS 17 makes iPhone more personal and intuitive - Apple

"Find My.

Share AirTag or Find My network accessories with up to five other people. Everyone in the group can use Precision Finding and play a sound to pinpoint the location of a shared AirTag when they’re nearby."

How do my wife and I use our new 4 AirTags on both our iPhones?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.