Lost my right airpod

I’ve lost the right airpod and cant locate it with the app. I know that it is out of charge. Still with me is the left airpod and charging case

How can I get it replaced?

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 2:41 PM

Refer to: AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

- Includes replacement cost (go to Get An Estimate at the bottom). Note the distinction between lost and damaged items. Neither the warranty nor AppleCare+ helps with the cost of Airpods that are lost or stolen. The cost for damaged Airpods may be lessened by any 'AppleCare+ For Headphones' coverage you may have.

Learn how to set up your replacement.

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - "When you get your replacement, follow these steps to use your AirPods again." --> Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2023 2:41 PM in response to Poceguera

Refer to: AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

- Includes replacement cost (go to Get An Estimate at the bottom). Note the distinction between lost and damaged items. Neither the warranty nor AppleCare+ helps with the cost of Airpods that are lost or stolen. The cost for damaged Airpods may be lessened by any 'AppleCare+ For Headphones' coverage you may have.

Learn how to set up your replacement.

Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - "When you get your replacement, follow these steps to use your AirPods again." --> Set up your replacement AirPods or charging case - Apple Support

Lost my right airpod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.