Personal Macbook Taken Over By School Admin

I had just recently bought this mac book as a personal device before the school year started. I have had no problems with the mac book until recently when I had logged into my school email and all of a sudden my device is managed by my school. A lot of normal websites are blocked, and I am not able to utilize my mac book to its fullest use. I am also not able to remove this management and have had trouble figuring out how. Does anyone know how? I wan't to fully remove the management of my school from my personal device ASAP.

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 4:18 PM

khaltini wrote:

I had just recently bought this mac book as a personal device before the school year started. I have had no problems with the mac book until recently when I had logged into my school email and all of a sudden my device is managed by my school. A lot of normal websites are blocked, and I am not able to utilize my mac book to its fullest use. I am also not able to remove this management and have had trouble figuring out how. Does anyone know how? I wan't to fully remove the management of my school from my personal device ASAP.

Talk to the school IT person, only they an rewove it.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2023 4:18 PM in response to khaltini

khaltini wrote:

Talk to the school IT person, only they an rewove it.

Personal Macbook Taken Over By School Admin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.