My 5G not working properly

My cellular data keeps disconnecting at random times. It would be on and then it will disconnect somehow and I can’t turn it back on.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 10:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 10:21 PM

bak288 Said:

"My 5G not working properly: My cellular data keeps disconnecting at random times. It would be on and then it will disconnect somehow and I can’t turn it back on."

-------

Troubleshooting Failing Cellular Service:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Contact your Carrier:

Having issues with Cellular, contact your Carrier, asking them to configure this to the correct settings. They configure all of this in the SIM card.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2023 10:21 PM in response to bak288

bak288 Said:

"My 5G not working properly: My cellular data keeps disconnecting at random times. It would be on and then it will disconnect somehow and I can’t turn it back on."

-------

Troubleshooting Failing Cellular Service:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Contact your Carrier:

Having issues with Cellular, contact your Carrier, asking them to configure this to the correct settings. They configure all of this in the SIM card.

My 5G not working properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.