how can i delete an app from my icloud

I would show a cloud with an arrow down how do I get rid of that from the App Store

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 8:24 PM

Alpha2121_ Said:

"how can i delete an app from my icloud: I would show a cloud with an arrow down how do I get rid of that from the App Store"

-------

Deleting an App from iCloud:

You Can't.

So, Hide your Purchases: Best you can do, is hide your purchases. It is something you would have agreed to upon opening an Apple Account. They will remain in your Purchase History, and will only show a cloud with a down arrow if they are not downloaded

A. Hiding Purchased Apps:

1. Go Here: Hide Purchases from the App Store - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If you don't want to see an app in your list of purchases in the App Store, hide it."

B. Hiding Purchased Media:

1. Go Here: Hide and Unhide Music, Movies, TV Shows, Audiobooks, and Books - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If you don't want the items that you purchased to appear on any of your devices, you can hide them. To see your hidden items, unhide them."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2023 8:24 PM in response to Alpha2121_

Alpha2121_ Said:

"how can i delete an app from my icloud: I would show a cloud with an arrow down how do I get rid of that from the App Store"

-------

Deleting an App from iCloud:

You Can't.

So, Hide your Purchases: Best you can do, is hide your purchases. It is something you would have agreed to upon opening an Apple Account. They will remain in your Purchase History, and will only show a cloud with a down arrow if they are not downloaded

A. Hiding Purchased Apps:

1. Go Here: Hide Purchases from the App Store - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If you don't want to see an app in your list of purchases in the App Store, hide it."

B. Hiding Purchased Media:

1. Go Here: Hide and Unhide Music, Movies, TV Shows, Audiobooks, and Books - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "If you don't want the items that you purchased to appear on any of your devices, you can hide them. To see your hidden items, unhide them."

how can i delete an app from my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.