Hello! I do want refund my money that was withdrawn without my confirmation and subscription.

Apple took funds from my card. I did not subscribe for this amount (KZT 31.990). Apple withdrew this money without my confirmation.

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 2:16 PM

We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2023 2:16 PM in response to yelmira

We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article.

Hello! I do want refund my money that was withdrawn without my confirmation and subscription.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.