Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

I forgot my password for my macbook air

I dont have a reset button and i literally cannot remember my password!

MacBook Air, macOS 13.4

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 11:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 11:32 PM

aleena182 Said:

"I forgot my password for my macbook air: I dont have a reset button and i literally cannot remember my password!"

-------

Troubleshooting a Forgotten Mac Login:

Reset this Using the Login Screen:

You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support. Make sure that caps lock is not enabled when typing it. No Success? Go here: If you can't Reset your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2023 11:32 PM in response to aleena182

aleena182 Said:

"I forgot my password for my macbook air: I dont have a reset button and i literally cannot remember my password!"

-------

Troubleshooting a Forgotten Mac Login:

Reset this Using the Login Screen:

You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support. Make sure that caps lock is not enabled when typing it. No Success? Go here: If you can't Reset your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

I forgot my password for my macbook air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.