Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

I mistakenly scratched off the code on iTunes Gift Card

Have problem with my iTunes card

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 1:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2023 2:25 PM

JohnOnyenkwere wrote:

I miss scratch my Apple Card code

Here is what to do: If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

From that:

Yes, you will want to directly: Contact Apple Support.

264 replies

Aug 20, 2023 2:04 AM in response to ofeh178

You have marked your own post as solved.

You need to read this Apple article:  If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

⤵️

Code is unreadable. 👉 If you can't read the code on the back of your card because it's scratched or damaged, contact Apple Support.

Dec 29, 2023 4:23 PM in response to AllisonWellington

AllisonWellington wrote:

I mistakenly scratch an Apple Card of $500 how do I get the code back

Hello and welcome to the thread.

Nobody around here can assist with gift card issues.

Here is what to do: If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

You will need to directly contact Apple Support for issues with gift cards and with gift card redemptions.

May 6, 2024 4:36 PM in response to traxlervaughn

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

May 8, 2024 10:51 AM in response to Joke1828

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

May 8, 2024 3:12 PM in response to hammed281

hammed281 wrote:

I made a mistake with the code with my Apple Card I bought today

Yes, you will need to directly contact Apple Support for issues with gift cards and with gift card redemptions.

Apple may send you to the vendor that sold the gift card, depending on the situation.

May 9, 2024 8:57 PM in response to abdulai85

abdulai85 wrote:

I can’t find my apple gift card codes because the picture of the card is not clear any idea ?

Here is: How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

That second link also has images of the various serial numbers that can be present on gift cards.

You may need to discuss problems understanding or redeeming a gift card directly with Apple Support.

Apple may send you to the vendor that sold the gift card, depending on the situation.

I mistakenly scratched off the code on iTunes Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.