Sharing my screen between Mac and iphone

Hellooo! How can I share my iPhone’s screen for use to my Mac ? Or opposite? Because sometimes my phone far away from me and I needed to use same time both of them. Thanks for now. Have a great dayyy!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 9:49 PM

If your Mac and iPhone are new enough, you might be able to set up your Mac as an AirPlay Receiver, and use AirPlay to Mac to display content on your iPhone on your Mac's screen.

Use Continuity to work across Apple devices - Apple Support

But if your iPhone is far away from your Mac, that's probably not what you're looking for. Note that you can synchronize many things (Calendars, Contacts, Notes, Photos, iCloud Drive files) between your Mac and your iPhone using iCloud. Also, you may be able to use your Mac to take calls that come in on your iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2023 9:49 PM in response to MrEmirAtes

If your Mac and iPhone are new enough, you might be able to set up your Mac as an AirPlay Receiver, and use AirPlay to Mac to display content on your iPhone on your Mac's screen.

Use Continuity to work across Apple devices - Apple Support

But if your iPhone is far away from your Mac, that's probably not what you're looking for. Note that you can synchronize many things (Calendars, Contacts, Notes, Photos, iCloud Drive files) between your Mac and your iPhone using iCloud. Also, you may be able to use your Mac to take calls that come in on your iPhone.

Sharing my screen between Mac and iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.