Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Can I transfer money from Apple Cash to a Venmo card

Can I transfer Apple Cash money to another debit card like cash app or Venmo

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2024 1:21 PM

@user: iluvvemily

I have my Venmo card in my Apple wallet, but I cannot for life of me figure out how to get money from my Apple Cash to my Venmo. How do you do it?

10 replies

Mar 10, 2024 8:54 PM in response to Kdpayne68

Yep! I have my venmo card set up in my wallet app and I can transfer my money from my Apple Cash to my venmo. BUT!!! Make sure you’re aware that transferring money from your Apple Cash to your venmo card, even if you do instant transfer, will NOT go to your venmo card right away. Instant transfer from Apple Cash to venmo card takes around 5 hours to be available to use and show up on your venmo card. It’s SOOO annoying!!! But on the other hand, if you’re sending an Apple Cash payment to someone on text, you can use your venmo card to send someone an Apple Cash and that goes through immediately to them. (if you have money on it and it’s set up in your wallet)

Apr 23, 2024 5:39 AM in response to sherilyn131

Please don’t post personal information on public forums.

You can now transfer funds between your Apple Cash account and a Venmo debit card. Just add the Venmo debit card information to your Apple Wallet app, then when you setup the transfer, select Venmo for receiving the funds.

The support articles explain how to add a card to you iPhone Wallet app (Setup Apple Pay) and how to transfer funds.

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple

Can I transfer money from Apple Cash to a Venmo card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.