Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Symbol on top left corner

There has been a constant loading like symbol in the top left corner of my iPhone 11 Pro Max for days now. I’ve turned off background app refresh, restarted the phone and tried using Siri (google recommended). I’m not sure what it is. If anyone has any helpful tips I’d appreciate it!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 6:04 PM

BrooklynC099 Said:

"Symbol on top left corner: There has been a constant loading like symbol in the top left corner of my iPhone 11 Pro Max for days now. I’ve turned off background app refresh, restarted the phone and tried using Siri (google recommended). I’m not sure what it is. If anyone has any helpful tips I’d appreciate it!"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

About:

You Have a Low Cellular Signal:

You have service, but the signal is very low. I would expect this in a rural area. If this doesn't seem accurate, baed on your location, then contact your Carrier.

1. Go Here: Status icons and symbols on your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "You’re in range of your cellular network and can make and receive calls. If there’s no signal, "No service" or "SOS" appears."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2023 6:04 PM in response to BrooklynC099

BrooklynC099 Said:

"Symbol on top left corner: There has been a constant loading like symbol in the top left corner of my iPhone 11 Pro Max for days now. I’ve turned off background app refresh, restarted the phone and tried using Siri (google recommended). I’m not sure what it is. If anyone has any helpful tips I’d appreciate it!"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

About:

You Have a Low Cellular Signal:

You have service, but the signal is very low. I would expect this in a rural area. If this doesn't seem accurate, baed on your location, then contact your Carrier.

1. Go Here: Status icons and symbols on your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "You’re in range of your cellular network and can make and receive calls. If there’s no signal, "No service" or "SOS" appears."

Symbol on top left corner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.