Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

I need help to empty App Store credit

I want to change region in my App Store but can’t change due to there are credits . How can I empty the credit?

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 6:05 AM

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple Account balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund. When you contact Apple, include the following information:

• Your Apple ID.
  • The refund amount.
  • Your current shipping address.

See Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2023 6:05 AM in response to Niel

You can't redeem or return Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, or unused Apple Account balance for cash, except as required by law. If your jurisdiction allows for refund of redeemed gift balances, you can contact Apple Support to request a refund. When you contact Apple, include the following information:

• Your Apple ID.
  • The refund amount.
  • Your current shipping address.

See Check your Apple Account balance - Apple Support.

Aug 21, 2023 6:03 AM in response to bankyyy

Buy something more expensive than your balance and use a different payment method from the current region for the extra amount; if you can't, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff to zero it.

If those are credits for a specific kind of item instead of general store credit, buy items of that type.

(243503)

I need help to empty App Store credit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.