How can i just put my AirPods on my apple ID

I cannot track my AirPods apparently because there linked to different apple ID. And i wanna know how i can just have it linked just to my Apple ID.

iPhone 11, iOS 17

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 11:21 AM

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

AirPods can be associated with one Apple ID. If you want to use AirPods (3rd generation) or AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) that someone else has used, they first need to remove the AirPods from their Apple ID.

If an item or device is connected to another Apple ID

From: If an item or device is connected to another Apple ID - Apple Support

If you can't remove the device or item and unpair it from an Apple ID you should reset it.

• Learn how to reset your AirPods --> How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2023 11:21 AM in response to Diane_U

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

AirPods can be associated with one Apple ID. If you want to use AirPods (3rd generation) or AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) that someone else has used, they first need to remove the AirPods from their Apple ID.

If an item or device is connected to another Apple ID

From: If an item or device is connected to another Apple ID - Apple Support

If you can't remove the device or item and unpair it from an Apple ID you should reset it.

• Learn how to reset your AirPods --> How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

How can i just put my AirPods on my apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.