Unknown 29.99 charge from Apple

please explain to me why i keep seeing potential charges for $29.99

PLEASE unsubscribe Me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 1:19 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2023 1:19 PM in response to Cabreradi844

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Aug 24, 2023 1:19 PM in response to Cabreradi844

The most important part of that article that FoxFifth links is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is very possible that scammers have gained access to your credit card or bank number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER or BANK can remedy it.

If Apple’s purchase history shows the purchase, continue with the instructions in that article. Note: If you are using Family Sharing, make sure you set the "Apple ID" box to the "All" option:

If you do not, you won't see all the charges.

Unknown 29.99 charge from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.