Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

CVS Health Records - Vaccinations.

Can't seem to get a straight answer why CVS health records don't load in Apple Health like other providers. You can't find CVS in the list of providers. When you review the folks that have responded to this question, their answers, are non-answers and point to a general page that doesn't answer the explicit question. Why hasn't CVS and Apple agreed to allow user to upload their health records into Apple health and when will it occur.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 4:33 PM

3 replies

Aug 22, 2023 4:39 AM in response to Carol B.

Carol. I’ll write CVS but it takes two to tango. CVS is the largest walk-in medical clinic in the United States, without the ability to load vaccinations into my health record on my iphone, as a consumer / patient, Apple health is not a robust system. I don’t have a clue why CVS isn’t on this platform but raising my hand here certainly makes sense to me. I don’t think it is myopic to believe that Apple can pursue a discussion with CVS on how to enable integration so we the consumers benefit.

Aug 22, 2023 6:37 AM in response to sixthstreet

I understand what you are saying but please understand that raising your hand here may not be effective. We are just other Apple users in this forum. Apple rarely visits here. The best thing for us - other Apple/CVS users - to do is to contact CVS corporate and let them know we want them to work with Apple. I know I’ll be doing that. Yes, Apple could pursue a discussion with CVS but there are so many third party apps, many from good, large companies, that Apple leaves it up to them to start the discussion and then adjust their product to work with Apple systems.

In Michigan, all vaccines are recorded in a state wide database. If your state does the same then perhaps you can connect that organization’s data to Apple Health. I have not pursued that because my vaccine history is easily accessible from my PCP’s patient portal.

CVS Health Records - Vaccinations.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.